The Forum’s Productivity & Government Liaison Club, in partnership with ‘Be the Business’, lies at the heart of the Local Communities strand of the Vital Contributors campaign.
The invitation-only Club brings together senior management of mid-market organisations from every sector across the UK, Government, business schools and professional bodies to enjoy direct access to Government and explore ways to boost productivity, with a secure collaboration hub and local meetings hosted by professional firms and high street banks.
Nine drivers of productivity
Forum members typically combine an independent mindset with the ability to ask the difficult questions, based on extensive hands-on experience of nine drivers of productivity:
- We practise a 'challenge & support' style of leadership in lieu of the 'command & control' common at corporates
- We appoint more women into leadership roles than other sectors
- We scale businesses whose product is people
- We work across frontiers to build genuinely multi-national businesses
- We foster high levels of employee ownership, with the power to elect their leaders
- We select leaders from technical experts who really understand the product and how best to sell it
- We live by a transparent code of ethical values
- We develop relationships based on reciprocity and trust
- We take a long term perspective based on ‘naked in, naked out’ equity structures
Read an article on why productivity is almost everything.