What do we do in these difficult economic times?
John Hawksworth, Head of MacroEconomics at PricewaterhouseCoopers, gives an overview on what is going on with the UK economy, setting out different scenarios for GDP, taxes, public expenditure, employment and property in the light of the recent Budget and the change of government.
Topics covered include:
- What and where are the key business risks in different scenarios
- What might these risks mean for growth (revenues by discipline/market), cost base, earnings, people and level of investment (if any)
- What might firms do to survive/prosper
- What is the risk of business as usual
- What is the key messaging to partners/staff to balance confidence with the challenges
Members, log in here to view this video.
Alternatively email Paul Lemon at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the log in details.