While MPF has always been there to provide its members with informal advice, members can now have confidential queries answered at no cost. MPF Consult involves advice over the phone.
Just call Richard Chaplin on 020 7786 9786 with your question. Try MPF Consult for issues such as:
- An insight into management topics relevant to comparable firms;
- To form an ad hoc group to debate a management issue and share the findings with others;
- To form a local leadership group to strengthen community ties;
- An introduction to a relevant contact in another discipline, region or country;
- An introduction to the owner of an online specialist community;
- To set up a formal mentoring arrangement with another member;
- An unbiased shortlist of suitable consultants for an external project;
- An expert to speak at a partner retreat;
- To discuss a career opportunity with a neutral counsellor;
- Advice on how to protect your profile on LinkedIn.