MPF has created Leaders' Groups bringing together hundreds of experts in distinct management disciplines based throughout the world. Leaders' Groups take the lead in recognising and representing the contributions of experts to management. Thought leaders to the MPF community, Leaders' Groups share best practice through high level debate and free survey findings.
Typical job titles of Leaders' Group members:
How do MPF Leaders' Groups work?
- Leaders' Groups bring together global leaders in distinct management disciplines. Leaders' Group members are selected solely through peer recommendation and require two referees.
- Each Leaders' Group has a committee chaired by one of its members and one or more experienced consultancies as its Leaders' Group Director.
- Leaders' Group Directors organises regular surveys of Leaders' Group members on issues that members would like management to focus on. Findings are circulated for free on this site.
- Most Leaders' Groups organise regular events.
- Any Leaders' Group member can upgrade to MPF membership at no cost provided their leader is an MPF member and is willing to sponsor them.
- All Leaders' Group and MPF members are listed in a searchable password-protected directory on the MPF website.
Who qualifies for membership?
Leaders' Group members must be senior people, active in the management of their firm, so two referees are required.
Consultants are only eligible for Leaders' Group membership in exceptional circumstances.
Join MPF Leaders' Group
To apply to join one or more MPF Leaders' Groups, please complete the registration form. Only one registration fee applies
How do MPF members also benefit?
- Gain a deeper understanding of a specific topic or management discipline through attending any meeting of any MPF Leaders' Group for free.
- Benchmark your firm against its peers through the findings of Leaders' Group surveys.
LEADERS' GROUP CHAIRS
Bird & Bird
Human Resources: Kay Willis
Hogan Lovells International
Smith & Williamson
Knowledge & Learning:
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain
Berwin Leighton Paisner
PREVIOUS EVENT REPORTS
To see reports from previous Leaders' Group events, click on the relevant group