PwC’s Endeavour programme is aimed at Senior Managers. It helps them develop their leadership skills … especially the softer skills required to lead clients, colleagues, and teams.
The judges were particularly impressed by three aspects of this Endeavour programme:
1. The programme employs a broad range of learning techniques, but more importantly it integrates them well and includes substantial involvement of partners both as stakeholders and 1-on-1 with participants.
2. The programme has clear goals and objectives, and the results appears to be relevant and well-measured.
3. PwC’s submission was clearly written, in a lively manner, with engaging support including video, and with relevant testimonials from participants.
Lucy Porter, Alanna Donnelly and Sheila Curtin (PwC) with Bob Mytton (Mytton Williams)
BDO have put together a Success in Partnership programme which helps guide partners through their career from admission to partnership to retirement planning.
The judges were impressed by:
• The whole life cycle approach which means partners are engaged with the programme at different levels throughout their career,
• The structure of the programme which links to values, competencies and the different roles a partner plays,
• The active involvement and participation of senior leaders.