Thursday 27 June 2019
So what’s the best way to tackle these critical behavioural barriers? Our presenters bring practical hands-on experience:
- Celebrate and reward success to compensate for the pain of change,
- Recognise that your ideas will be tempered by leadership and group attitudes and risk appetite,
- Stop silos emerging between your experts in knowledge (content), innovation (process) and technology (tools),
- Deploy a mix of tools (education, checklists, rapid prototyping, etc),
- Be a cautious ambassador for breaking the mould and alternative business models.